Productive mess...


    Why does productivity seem to go hand and hand with mess - or is that just me? I am working through the feedback that I got from my supervisors on Friday regarding my Prospectus. There are piles of articles, reviews, drafts etc. on my desk, not to mention the piles on the floor... But it is coming together and I am pretty sure I will have hammered it all into shape by the time it is due next Monday. Then I just have an oral to write and present before I go to Sydney!

    I am looking forward to another productive (if messy) week. Hope yours is great too!

    PS. If you are in Brisbane, don't forget about the poetry reading in the Valley on Wednesday night!
    PPS. Happy Birthday to Frank O'Hara for yesterday!

Post Title

Productive mess...


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2011/03/why-does-productivity-seem-to-go-hand.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts