New treasures...







    Hugo Ball, 1916 reading Dada poetry

    I am busy preparing for my PhD prospectus presentation and interviews with two more poets, so just a quick post about some new books. Today Laurie Duggan's New and Selcted Poems 1971- 1993 arrived, it was published in 1996 and I was able to track it down brand new (republished?) through the publisher. I also bought myself a copy of Flight Out of Time with the "oh so mid 1990s" bright pink cover (do you have a self of bright coloured covers from the 90s?). The garish cover aside, this is a collection of the writings of Hugo Ball (key Dadaist), including his diaries from 1910-21 and Dada manifestos. Finally, the most beautiful book that I have purchased for some time, The Elements of In-Betweenarrived last week. It is a book of film reviews by Hila Shachar, illustrated by Amy Borrell. Some of you might know Hila from her lovely blog le projet d'amour


    Wishing you all a wonderful and productive week!

Post Title

New treasures...


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2011/03/hugo-ball-1916-reading-dada-poetry-i-am.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts