White blank page...



    Thanks Literary Musings for posting this wonderful "Bookshop Sessions" acoustic clip of Mumford and Sons playing in a book store. A great band and a beautiful backdrop; it is so lovely and makes me wonder why more film clips aren't shot in bookstores.

    Lyrics:

    Can you lie next to her and give her your heart, your heart?
    As well as your body, and can you lie next to her and confess your love, your love?
    As well as your folly and can you kneel before this king and say ‘I’m clean’, ‘I’m clean’?
    But tell me now where was my fault, in loving you with my whole heart?
    But tell me now where was my fault, in loving you with my whole heart?
    Her white blank page & a swelling rage, rage
    You did not think when you sent me to the brink, the brink
    You desired my attention but denied my affections, affections
    So tell me now where was my fault, in loving you with my whole heart.
    Oh tell me now where was my fault, in loving you with my whole heart
    AhhhAhh...
    Lead me to the truth and I will follow you with my whole life
    Lead me to the truth and I will follow you with my whole life
    AhhhAhh...

Post Title

White blank page...


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2011/03/thanks-literary-musings-for-posting.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts