Seven things...

    A Little Bird Told Me has given me a Stylish Blogger Award. Thank you. So to play along, I have to come up with seven things you may not know about me.

    1. I've been to thirteen countries and lived in fifteen different places. I would like to move less and travel more.

    2. When I was teaching Art in a high school, at different times I also taught Film and TV, Social Sciences and Legal Studies (!). I never taught English, even though I am actually qualified to do that!

    3. I took on three prac students when I was a teacher and two of them went on to get jobs at the school. I was so proud!

    4. I am not Catholic, but when I was doing my Bachelor of Arts I did a philosophy and theology class at the Australian Catholic University and most of my fellow class mates were 21 and training to be priests. It was a strange experience.


    5. The last award I won was an Excellence in Education Award from the Australian College of Educators for my involvement in a 'Building Racial Harmony Project'. I got to go to lovely dinner.

    6. I love playing chess, but I am not very good at it, Dylan beats me four times out of every five.

    7. I am getting married in September and my sister and Dylan's sister are going to be bridesmaids, as well as my dear friend Dave. I was a groom's wo/man (person?) at his fantastic 1920s themed wedding.

Post Title

Seven things...


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2011/03/little-bird-told-me-has-given-me.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts