Reading day...


    I am still working on the prospectus for my thesis and have been going to the library everyday finding more reviews, articles etc. in an attempt to read everything possible on, about, or by, the two poets that I am going to interview next month (John Tranter and Robert Adamson). As the majority of these articles are in journals that can't be borrowed  I have spent $60 on photocopying since Saturday. I now have a lot of reading to do! I still have a long list yet of articles to get (in due time), but I am now on a first name basis with the librarians. While I was there yesterday I also borrowed a whole pile of books. In future however, I need to think about the weight of the pile of books versus the number of kilometers my car is from the library. I needed a nap (or a strong drink) by the time I got said pile of books and photocopies to my car.

    So today is a reading day - I feel very lucky that this is my "job" at the moment (I am on a scholarship, so I do get paid for doing this, in a way). Now, back to it!

Post Title

Reading day...


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-am-still-working-on-prospectus-for-my.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts