I love mail!


    More new arrivals. Mother I'm Rooted, a 1975 anthology of Australian women's poetry (though I read a few males poets got in with females pseudonyms).  Alan Wearne's first book of poems (signed) Public Relations (1972) and part of the same series, Love Voyages (1974) by Kris Hemensley, which was about his eighth book of poetry. Lovely, lovely. More reading to do!

    PS. If your poetry inclined, check out Issue 8 of foam:e magazine edited by Laurie Duggan. I love how he ends his editorial:

    The guest editorship has given me an opportunity to look at things from ground level, especially with the unsolicited work in the inbox. I see this issue as a kind of party: old friends including visitors from afar, new friends, and a number of people I haven’t yet met (the odd gatecrasher even). The drinks are in the bath folks!

Post Title

I love mail!


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2011/03/more-new-arrivals.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts