Quote of the day...

    South Coast Haiku - Laurie Duggan

    rain drips through
    the tin roof
    missing the stereo



    PS. Laurie Duggan is doing a reading in London at the British Museum in conjunction with the current "Out of Australia" print exhibition. Check out his blog.
    Wednesday June 22nd at 1.15 pm in Room 90 where the prints are on display. 
    Admission is free and all are welcome.

    PPS. My sister has featured me (well some of my wedding arrangements) over on her blog today.

    PPPS. If you get time over the weekend check out this great blog found via Literary Musings. Jen keeps track of the amazing conversations she has with customers in the bookshop she works in. Here is a sample:

    Customer: Do you have a copy of 1986?
    Me: 1986?
    Customer: Yeah, Orwell. 
    Me: Oh – 1984. 
    Customer: No, I'm sure it's 1986; I always remember it because it's the year I was born. 
    Me: ... 

Post Title

Quote of the day...


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2011/06/south-coast-haiku-laurie-duggan-rain.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts