Open to suggestions...


    I just received an email from Penguin about their Black Classics range, now $9.95 in Australia (bargin). Clicking over to the Penguin Black Classic page I scrolled through the varied and wonderful offerings and my imagination landed on So Bright and Delicate: Love Letters and Poems of John Keats to Fanny Brawne  and it got me thinking about wedding readings. It might seem like a tangent, and I grant that it is, but in the back of my mind I know I need to choose readings for my pending nuptials in September. We are getting married in a de-consecrated chapel with a celebrant, so there won't be any hymns or prayers, but I do like the idea of having a couple of readings instead, these could be in the form of poems, letters, quotations etc. I want ones that are romantic, but not too cliched. Any ideas? Any favorite poems or readings suitable for a wedding ceremony?

Post Title

Open to suggestions...


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2011/06/image-i-just-received-email-from.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts