Inspiration...





    Images from here

    I found these paper bags of paper things on etsy. Just looking at these wonderful collections of ephemera makes me want to get some scissors and glue and start making collages. I am a big fan of airmail envelopes and shipping labels, their functionality is attractive, but I like their industrial simplicity and iconic style. I also  like airmail stamps, those declaration stickers that come on the front of overseas parcels and "my name is" stickers. I buy postcards, keep movie tickets and exhibition stubs for my journal. But enough about me, I am obviously not the only one with a paper things fetish.  

Post Title

Inspiration...


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2011/06/images-from-here-i-found-these-paper.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts