I wish...





    We went to the new exhibition at the Gallery of Modern Art in Brisbane today, 21st Century: Art in the First Decade. It was fantastic, very fun with lots of interactive art works, like the ribbon wall and the lego table pictured above. There were many other works that visitors could participate in and great children's activities, including a room filled with balloons, bird nest making, drawing tables and touch screen activities.

    We saw Rivane Neuenschwander's installation called I wish your wish and I got a ribbon that said "I wish I could be invisible" and Dylan's ribbon says"I wish I could make a time portal" and he also picked up another one that said "I wish my family was normal."

    I love the way galleries are curating exhibitions that are interactive and also cater for little ones. The exhibition is on until next year, so if you get a chance, it is a lot of fun.

Post Title

I wish...


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2010/12/we-went-to-new-exhibition-at-gallery-of.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts