NoteMaker Envy...




    I love having a diary to stay organised for uni and life in general. I keep a journal and a diary. The journal holds day to day activities, reflections, dreams etc etc. and the diary help me plan ahead, organise meetings and appointments etc etc. I deem both as necessities for my sanity. I like using A5 size Moleskines or Moleskine knock-offs, usually the later as they are much cheaper (full-time student after all)!

    NoteMaker has wonderful new promotion images for 2011 diaries. If you are anything like me, then images like these make your heart beat a little faster. I already have a Moleskine Weekly Notebook Diary that I got for Christmas. It is great, soft covered A5 notebook, with a week to an opening and a page for notes and a Typo Moleskine knockoff for my journal. But if I didn't have these...

Post Title

NoteMaker Envy...


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2011/01/images-i-love-having-diary-to-stay.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts