French Festival @ Southbank

    This morning I caught a train to Brisbane and walked across the bridge to Southbank to the French Festival and took the photograph above from the bridge where you could see all of the stalls set up beside the overgrown ferris wheel. I enjoyed the markets, music and food and met up with my sister, her husband and baby.

    While in the toilets at Southbank I snapped this funny photograph of the sign on the back of the toilet door.

    What was funnier, was when I told my sister that I had taken a photograph of the sign, she said that she did too. Ahhh... toilet humor... Anyway, we went to West End and had lunch at Three Monkeys when the crowd of the festival got too much for us and explored the bookshops. I picked up a $5 copy of Jane Austen's Emma. It was a great day out in the city and the sunshine.



Post Title

French Festival @ Southbank


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2010/07/this-morning-i-caught-train-to-brisbane.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts