HOWL - Official Movie Trailer


    I did my thesis for my Master of Arts (English Studies) on Ginsberg. I traveled to America, went to San Fransisco and visited the Beat Museum, City Lights, Ginsberg's apartment, various cafes and bars where Ginsberg and his friends used to meet up etc. etc.
    I also went to Palo Alto and went to Stanford and read through Ginsberg's archives.
    I flew to New York and visited the archives at the New York Public Library, I met Peter Hale from The Allen Ginsberg Project in Ginsberg's last apartment where he died.
    It was a fantastic journey, as was writing the thesis. I am so excited that this film is being released soon (I don't know when it will be in Australia). For more information on Ginsberg check out the official website.

    In other Beat related news, On the Road the movie is supposed to be underway soon, according to The Internet Movie Database it is in pre-production. They have been trying to make it into a film for decades. If you are interested in anything Beat, check out The Beat Museum online.

Post Title

HOWL - Official Movie Trailer


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-did-my-thesis-for-my-master-of-arts.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts