Tonight, tonight...

    Queensland Poetry Festival opens tonight! So look out for updates over the weekend  - if I am anywhere near a computer - if not, there will be some reflections after the weekend.

    I want to take my camera so I can provide visuals for those who are too far away to attend, but after hearing an installment of Pam Brown's "Complaints Department" in Melbourne recently, I am scared I might be tied to a staked if I take photographs of poets with microphones in front of their faces, holding pages of poems with their eyes looking down and their mouths awkwardly half-open... but I will do my best.

Post Title

Tonight, tonight...


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2011/08/queensland-poetry-festival-opens.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts