Another Ghostboy Poem...


    I am all right (aren't you?)

    are you crying?

    no, I am not crying I am very happy.

    but aren’t you crying over us ?

    no, I am happy to be here with you in this place.

    I’m sure they are tears?

    no, you are in correct. there is no water on my face. I was born without tear ducts.

    but they are tears for us?

    perhaps I am not being clear. let’s just call them onion stains or false starts. 

    okay. so how are you about me moving out?

    depressed. I can’t stop crying. I think it all started when I heard you say 

    “Í am picking up the cat”






    Catch Ghostboy at the Queensland Poetry Festival in Smitten Cobra's / Judith Wright Shopfront / Sunday 28 August  / with Betsy Turcot & Eleanor Jackson

Post Title

Another Ghostboy Poem...


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2011/08/image-credit-i-am-all-right-arent-you.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts