Salute!


    It is time to don a frock and pop the champagne I think. I had another meeting (not so nail biting this time) with my PhD supervisor yesterday and I now have a thesis statement (and the crowd goes wild with applause)!

    If you have been following for a little while you will know I am six months into my PhD and have started writing it - but I didn't have a fully formed thesis statement (shocked silence from the crowd)!

    I had my topic, my theorists, my poets etc etc,  but not the ever evasive "thesis statement", which is better explained actually as a thesis question (the question I am supposed to be answering in 60 to 80 thousand words). So I have been busy researching, note taking, writing literature reviews and annotated bibliographies and working on crafting my thesis question - and now I have it (collective sigh)!

    Champagne, wine or spirit, tea or coffee; let's raise our glasses in celebration. Cheers! Saltue! Slainte!

Post Title

Salute!


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2011/02/image-credit-it-is-time-to-don-frock.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts