PhD love...

    I interviewed the wonderful Australian poet Alan Wearne today! He was very generous with his time, and extremely helpful, and even gave me a pile of photocopies from his archives. Looking forward to seeing him read Tuesday night at Riverbend Books. And I will be busy transcribing again for some time to come.

    Alan is the second poet I have interviewed for my thesis now, the first was with Laurie Duggan in December. I am just amazed at how friendly and accommodating these writers are. I am looking forward to interviewing more poets in the coming months; they have so many stories to tell, and it is great to speak with folks so passionate about poetry, and hear artists talk about their craft.

    This is certainly one of the reasons I am enjoying my PhD.

Post Title

PhD love...


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-interviewed-wonderful-australian-poet.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts