Thursday Wrap Up...


    First draft of literature review... check. Synopsis... check. Abstract... check. Ethical clearance forms... check. First draft of prospectus document for confirmation... check. You are set to begin.

    First 1900 words of chapter one... check!

    I have started (tentatively) to write my thesis! I have been finishing off all the preliminary paperwork and I am meeting up with my PhD supervisors at uni next week. I have begun contextualising and defining the theories and terms that I will be using, including work from Marx, Wallerstein, Bourdieu, Braudel, Pascale Casanova and Goethe.

    I am very excited to have begun; 1600 down, only 60 to 80 thousand more words to write! (I have another three years)

    PS. As for the list of graduate student lies, I feel a real affinity for number four and last year when I was doing my Masters, my fiancé was an undergraduate, so I like number seven as well.

    Also, two comments from people who aren't related to me was very exciting!

    Hope you have also been having an exciting and productive week!

Post Title

Thursday Wrap Up...


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2010/11/image-credit-first-draft-of-literature.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts