Oh to be in Melbourne...


    for the Australian Festival of Travel Writing, on from the 29th to the 30th of October. The program looks great! I would love to go to see quite a lot of the talks, but the "What is Travel Writing" one looks really interesting, looking at travel writing in the past, now and into the future.

    I would like to say congratulations to my friends, Dave and Liz, who have just published a wonderful article, The Moustache Brothers, in this months "The Big Issue" magazine. The story is based upon their travels earlier this year to Myanmar (Burma) and this writer-photographer duo sprang to mind immediately when I stumbled upon the Travel Writing festival, I hope they get to go to it!

Post Title

Oh to be in Melbourne...


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2010/10/for-australian-festival-of-travel.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts