Such a perfect day...

    Christina and I 
     Me and Christina (at the reception)
     Nathan, Russell (best man), Dylan (Groom) and Grant
     My Father walking me down the aisle 
     Cohen (page boy), Christina, Me and Lauren
     Dave (bridesmaid)
    Dylan's sister Lauren (bridesmaid) and Me

    It was perfect! The weather, the location, our wonderful friends and family - it was everything I imagined and more. It was the best day; I laughed and cried and didn't want it to end. These are a few shots that friends took, I will share the professional photographs when I get them. We also had a photo booth, so I will upload some of those soon too! Christina has also shared some photographs of the day over here, and also look here. Off on our honeymoon tomorrow!

Post Title

Such a perfect day...


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2011/09/christina-and-i-and-christina-at.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts