Professional wedding photographs

    Our wonderful photographer Liz has posted up some photographs from the wedding on her Lizzy C Photography blog. She has done such an amazing job at capturing the day. I can't wait to see the rest of the photographs later this month. But for a sneak peek of what is to come, click on the link!

    Oh, perhaps I should mention who is in the pictures over on Liz's blog? The beautiful bridesmaids are my twin sister Christina, Dylan's gorgeous sister Lauren and my dear friend (and the photographer's husband) Dave. The groomsmen are our close friends Russell, Grant and Nathan, and the page boy is my sister's little (almost three year old) boy Cohen.  There is a shot of my Father walking me down the aisle, and my Mum fussing over my dress and various friends as well.


    The details:
    Locations: The wedding took place at Preston Village Chapel and Manor in Toowoomba and we girls got ready at Vacy Hall Historic Guest House.
    The wedding dress: 1960s Vintage find from Bohemian Bisoux on Etsy
    Wedding dress sash: from Project U on Etsy
    Bridesmaid dresses: Raw silk hamdmade by my Mother.
    Bride and bridesmaid clutches: handmade by me.
    Grooms and groomsmen's suit: assorted.
    Pew decorations: ribbon flowers handmade with the help of friends and family.
    Cake: Made by my Mother, iced and decorated by my Mother and I, cake topper from Melabo on Etsy.
    Flowers: by family friend Brad Mayger
    Hair and makeup: by Nicole Murphy and Katrina's Hairdressing in Toowoomba
    Table decorations: Flower crochet napkin rings by my twin Christina.
    Center pieces - Op shop dollies, depression era glass vases and assorted candle holders.
    Wedding rings: Mine was my Great Grandmother's wedding ring. Dylan's was made by my sister Christina.
    Car hire: 1936 Dodge Limo from Kenz Classics.
    Invitations: Go Go Snap on Etsy
    Bridal Waltz: "Video Games" by Lana Del Ray
    Honeymoon: New Zealand

Post Title

Professional wedding photographs


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2011/10/our-wonderful-photographer-liz-has.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts