Queensland Poetry Festival...

    Hello! I have been busy writing, reading, note taking and transcribing since I got back from Melbourne. I interviewed three more poets for the PhD while I was away. So that brings the list to seven now: Laurie Duggan, Alan Wearne, Robert Adamson, John Tranter, Kris Hemensley, John A Scott and Robert Kenny. Still a few more to go!

    Also with the wedding only seven weeks away I am now devoting my weekends to wedding related organising. So life has been busy but wonderful since my return. However, as we all need a break from time to time, today I booked my ticket for the Queensland Poetry Festival which is on at the Judith Wright Centre next month from the 26th to the 28th. You can check out the program and list of artists here. Looking forward to a long weekend of poetry and seeing some friends read. Might see you there!

Post Title

Queensland Poetry Festival...


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2011/07/qpf-banner-hello-i-have-been-busy.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts