Happy Friday...


    I am currently working on two chapters for the thesis and I still have transcribing to do from the interviews in Sydney and I have another interview lined with next week! I am also doing an Advanced Study Option (ASO) as part of the PhD and we are reading Pascale Casanova, James English, Pierre Bourdieu, and Franco Moretti. My desk is a mess, I am surrounded by books and photocopies, and everything seems to have a post it note on it to remind me what to do next. But I am loving it, life is good and busy at the moment.

    But I am looking forward to taking a break and going to hear some poetry at Confit Bistro next week and then chilling at the Brew cafe for the June Speedpoets.

Post Title

Happy Friday...


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2011/05/image-credit-i-am-currently-working-on.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts