Made It things...


    My sister has just created a jewellery store on Made It and while I was perusing the site I stumbled upon the FoundnBound store. Bibliophiles will probably be divided about recycling old books into new objects - but I think they're great. Each journal contains 80 recycled lined paper pages and 10 pages from the original, as well as the library cards, inscriptions or illustrations. So you get a book that comes with its own history and saves them from sharing the fate of the disappointed book in the short film below!


    Would make a charming birthday present (hint, hint darling sister)


    Edit: What is blogger underlining everything? Help?

Post Title

Made It things...


Post URL

http://popeyesmotto.blogspot.com/2010/08/image-my-sister-has-just-created.html


Visit Trend Clip Art for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts